How to be recognized as a celebrity:
- Wear giant sunglasses while walking through LAX in an abundance of outerwear, partially concealing a small dog.
- Carry a lidded Starbucks cup as you stroll through the Village with your spouse or partner in giant sunglasses, sloppy jeans and an abundance of outerwear.
How to prove your commander-in-chief and foreign policy chops when running for the Republican presidential nomination with no prior foreign policy or government experience:
- Go nuclear on a prominent television news anchor.
- Go nuclear on a newspaper editor in a small New England state.
- Refuse to debate when you suspect your opponents will go nuclear on you.